NACHC has available many conferences and training opportunities.
NACHC Submission Library — Open All Year Long!(See conferences pages for dates)
NACHC Events Help Meet Continuing Education Requirements.
For anyone and everyone involved in the operations of community health centers, the NACHC has created and delivers a full range of events designed to keep people involved, informed and trained.
NACHC programs address everything from basic needs to advanced skills, and qualify for continuing education credits as follows:
- Physicians (CME), through the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Social Workers (CE), through the National Association of Social Workers
- Accounting Professionals (CPE), through the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- Other Professionals (CE). The NACHC “Certificate of Participation” may satisfy continuing education credit requirements for state licensing of such disciplines as health educators, nurses, physicians’ assistants, doctors of osteopathic medicine, etc.
- Health Center Board Members.
Certificate in Health Center Governance Program is designed for Health Center Board members who wish to follow a formal path of training and skills enhancement in the area of non-profit/health center governance. Download an application by clicking here.
Visit our educational calendar for a list of all NACHC events and training opportunities.
The documents within NACHC’s website are in PDF format. These documents can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader®. If you do not have Adobe Reader®, simply click to download a free version.