Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL
August 28–30, 2016
Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO is the largest and most important annual gathering of 2000 community health center managers, clinicians, employees, board members and leaders. Every aspect of the community health center movement is represented and fully-vested at CHI, making it an excellent networking opportunity.
The NACHC 2016 Community Health Institute (CHI) is scheduled to kick off in Chicago as key provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are being implemented and health centers continue to expand to meet growing demand for primary care services. The vast changes in the health care environment set in motion by ACA implementation raise new issues for Community Health Centers and their patients in all areas of operations – financial, clinical and policy. The NACHC CHI will bring together the most up-to-date information about the transformation now taking shape, and give you the tools to stay strategically competitive in the new Health Insurance Marketplace.
Health centers, PCAs and HCCNs will have the opportunity to hear about issues such as:
• Federal funding opportunities • Outreach and enrollment
• Patient navigators
• Negotiating contracts with managed care plans and vendors
• FQHC reimbursement/payment reform activities under Medicaid, Medicare and the Marketplace
• Workforce (veterans, succession planning)
• Clinical workforce recruitment and retention
• Clinical care team integration
• PCMH recognition and accreditation
• Tele-behavioral Health
• Quality, compliance and sustainability
Why should you attend the NACHC Community Health Institute (CHI) & EXPO? Because it is THE largest and most important annual gathering of 2000 Community Health Center managers, clinicians, employees, board members and leaders. At the CHI you can network, learn new skills, connect with new ideas and solutions and hear the latest information from thought leaders in our industry. CHI provides essential up-to-date information, cutting-edge onsite training sessions and technical assistance to help guide heath center professionals through the challenges of today’s new healthcare marketplace.
Session Highlights of the Community Health Institute include:
- Medicare PPS
- Hiring, Growing, and Retaining a Strong Workforce
- Patient Complexity and How to Manage Them for Better Quality, Lower Cost and Better Experience
- Realizing the Full Benefits of the Affordable Care Act
- Everything You Know About the FTCA is Not Enough!
- Show Me the Money! Secrets for Performance Improvement with Data-Driven FQHC Practice Transformation #3044
- Building a Community with Social Media
- Learning Lab: Influencing the Future of Your Health Center Through Strategic Thinking
NACHC is constantly updating the CHI list with education sessions and dynamic speakers who present a fresh focus on what is happening now in healthcare. Keep checking back to this page and find out the latest developments on the 2016 NACHC CHI in Chicago.