Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
March 18-22, 2015
2015 will mark the 50th Anniversary Year of the Community Health Center Program. We will kick-off a year-long celebration of this historic milestone at our NACHC Policy and Issues Forum, March 18 -22 in the Nation’s Capital. Join us as we celebrate our proud history – the pioneers whose vision created the health center model and the many men and women who have followed and whose leadership has grown a community health system today recognized as a dynamic part of America’s healthcare landscape. Joining the celebration will be national leaders, government officials, partners and leaders in public health and the health care industry – and many other special guests who have played a significant role in our long journey to lift the barriers to healthcare.
In addition to celebrating our past, we also will look to the work ahead in carrying forward our mission and chart a course to confront current and future challenges. Discussion will focus on the following:
- The impact of the mid-term elections on the political environment in Congress and the states
- The new 114th Congress and its health agenda
- Challenges for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – Health Center funding – Medicare and Medicaid
- Implications of the legal challenge over the ACA’s federal subsidies to help people purchase health insurance under the federal exchanges
- Outlook for Medicaid expansion in the states
- Outreach and Enrollment Round 2 – Were Expectations reached?
- Strategies for ACCESS for all America – Sustaining Health Center Growth and Public Investment
The 2015 P&I will be a once-in-a-lifetime event you don’t want to miss. Join colleagues for this special 50th Anniversary NACHC Policy and Issues Forum!
Tweets from the 2014 P&I Forum
Dana Lawrence @danaslaw Mar 22
Thank you @NACHC for another stellar #NACHCpi – invaluable educational, advocacy and networking conference for #fqhcs & PCAs
Manet CHC @ManetCommunity Mar 23
Thanks @JoeBiden @VP & @NACHC for a great conference & challenging us to continue our important work. #NACHCpi pic.twitter.com/MCY9xDVUiB
YVFWC @YVFWC Mar 22
@NACHC Thank you for a wonderful conference! We look forward to next year! #NACHCpi
Sharon Rouse @SharonRouse2 Mar 22
Learned lots this week at #NACHCpi I need to carry the excitement and inspiration for CHC to others. We help people to better health
Monique T. @monique_sab Mar 22
My first time at #NACHCpi was a great experience. I learned so much and I feel like I can be an even better board member now.
For questions on the P&I Forum, on how to become an exhibitor or for sponsorship opportunities, please contact Tricia Fleisher Willhide, CMP, CEM at email@example.com