Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC
March 16-19, 2016
The 2016 Policy and Issues Forum (P & I) aims to set a course for the future of America’s Health Centers as they navigate a changing policy landscape and healthcare marketplace. Now entering their 51st year of delivering care, health centers confront new challenges and opportunities that will assuredly define how they conduct business and carry on the mission in the years ahead. Now is the time to attend the P & I and learn how to prepare for what could be sweeping changes in leadership at the national and state level. In addition to keeping pace with new business models emerging in an increasingly competitive healthcare environment, health center leaders must also track new regulatory proposals and trends that will shape the financial and operational health of their centers.
The NACHC P & I is your opportunity to get the most up to date information and tools to stay ahead, competitive and ready for a new beginning.
Session highlights of the P & I include:
- Implications of the 2016 Presidential elections on the political environment in Congress and in state
- The new 115th Congress and the healthcare agenda
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) environment (health center funding, Medicare and Medicaid)
- The outlook for Medicaid expansion
- Implications of health center payment reform models
- Increased regulatory scrutiny for vital health center programs – 340B, FTCA and the Teaching Health Center Program
- Strategies for ACCESS for all America and sustaining health center growth and public investment
Get ready to meet the future of healthcare policy at the 2016 NACHC P & I.