To register for an event, purchase a publication or pay your dues, you must log in to the system.
Your NACHC individual ID # serves as both your initial user name and your password. If you do not know your ID, click on the “Forgot your password?” link below. Your password will be sent to the most recent e-mail address we have on file. If your e-mail address is not unique, you will be unable to retrieve your password. If you receive an error message, contact us at (301) 347‑0400.
If you are a first-time customer, click on the “Are You a New User?” link below to set up an account. Your user name and password will be sent to you via e-mail.
Note: You must enable “session cookies” and may need to turn off any pop-up blocking programs before you can login. If you have any problems logging in or using the system, please talk to your IT department about making the necessary changes. If you need instructions of how to enable session cookies, click here for instructions. For instructions on how to turn off your pop-up blocker, click here.
NACHC Registration Policies
• ONLY individuals registered and badged may attend conference events.
• NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
• Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks, all major credit cards, travelers checks, and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature).
• Registrations received after Wednesday, February 20th, the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount.
• Participants sending registrations after Wednesday, February 20th will be handled as “On-site Registrants.” Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk.
• Personal checks will NOT be accepted for on-site registration.