Registration Status: Registration is now open!
How to register:
1. Online: To register online, please visit the 2015 P&I Registration Page
2. Registration Form: To register via paper form, please fill out the 2015 P&I Registration Form and fax/mail back to the NACHC offices.
**Note: Learning labs are available ONLY to full-paying (full conference or One day Only) conference registrants**
50TH Anniversary Gala Registration
This special event is not included in the full-conference registration package. A limited number of tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Full-paying conference registrants may purchase a ticket at a special price of $35. All other participants will be charged the full price of $200. All tickets must be purchased by 3:00pm, Wednesday, March 18 at the NACHC Registration desk. The dress code for this event is business attire/black tie optional.
- Full paying attendees, full paying speakers, and 1 day attendees are eligible to purchase a $ 35 ticket.
- Spouses of the individuals listed above are eligible to purchase $35 ticket
- Preconference/Post Conference (i.e. New Med Directors, Boot Camp) attendees will need to purchase a full price ticket at $200 each
- Only a limited number of Gala Only $200 tickets will be available on-site.
GALA TUXEDO RENTAL
NACHC has negotiated a discount with The Men’s Wearhouse for Men’s tuxedo rental. For those attendees who would like to utilize this discount, you may find more information here
The Tux Room is Exhibit Hall B South and The times that Men’s Warehouse will be available for try on and pickup are:
Tuesday, March 17 4pm to 8pm
Wednesday, March 18 10am to 7pm
Thursday, March 19 12pm to 6pm
All tuxes need to be dropped off in Exhibit Hall B South between the hours of 7:30am and 3pm. All tuxes must be returned by 3pm on Friday, March 20th
Questions regarding registration?
Please contact Monica Gordon or LaTanya Lamar at 301-347-0400 or email them at email@example.com or Llamar@nachc.com
NACHC Registration Policies
• ONLY individuals registered and badged may attend conference events.
• NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
• Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks, all major credit cards, travelers checks, and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature).
• Registrations received after February 18th, the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount.
• Participants sending registrations after March 11th will be handled as “On-site Registrants.” Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk.
Cancellations and Refunds
All cancellations must be CONFIRMED IN WRITING and must be received at NACHC by March 11 (certified mail is recommended). Cancellations RECEIVED ON/BEFORE the March 11 deadline will be assessed a $100 processing fee. Cancellations RECEIVED AFTER March 11 are not refundable. Conference “NO SHOWS” ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please allow eight to nine weeks following the conclusion of the conference for refund processing. No refunds will be processed prior to the conference.